Warrington Personal Estate Planning
Would you like to be sure that your assets will be passed on to the people you want them to after your death?
Having an up-to-date, valid will is important, but that alone might not give you sufficient protection. Only a detailed estate plan can make sure your assets are protected from risk. Part of that plan is to make sure that if you lose capacity the right people are put in place to take care of your affairs. Could your family cope if they could not use your money and assets when they needed them the most?
Warrington Estate Planning
Our qualified Warrington estate planning and Warrington IFA team will talk you through an effective estate plan.Valid Will
- A well-drafted will helps to ensure your assets are passed on to the people you want after your death.
- There are two types of Power of Attorney: Health and Welfare and Property and Affairs. By setting these documents up, you are legally naming someone you trust to take care of your affairs if you are away from the country for some time, or you become incapacitated and cannot manage your own affairs.
After your death, your estate goes through a legal process known as probate. This can take as long as nine months. None of your assets can be sold until the grant of probate is in place. Assets protected in trust will circumvent this process.
- How would you feel if your family had to pay legal fees because you did not make a will?
- How can you avoid the state getting hold of your life savings after your death?
- How can you avoid leaving uncertainty for your family?
Personal Estate Planning
Effective Warrington estate planning advice gives you piece of mind that things are in place should the worst happen. Call our Warrington estate planning specialists today on 01925 396122, for your one-hour FREE Warrington financial planning and Warrington retirement planning review.